Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To qualify for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Other items that cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Teething toys
- Hygiene products
- Sale items and special orders
- Items that have been assembled or altered
- Safety items and safety gates
To be allowed, your return must meet all of these conditions :
- In brand new, never used condition,
- Never assembled (fully or partially) applies to items that require assembly,
- In its original packaging. No returns will be accepted in packaging that is not original, or if the original packaging is not in the same condition as when received. (Torn box, missing wrapping paper, etc.),
- Including all original parts (including instructions and hardware),
- Within the prescribed time period.
If you paid a shipping fee at the time of purchase, that original shipping fee will not be refunded.
If you took advantage of free shipping at the time of your purchase, a 20% (+ tax) restocking fee of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Tite chouette is free to accept or refuse a return if it does not comply with all of these return terms.
In the event of a return that does not meet the above guidelines, your product will be returned to you at your expense OR your item will be donated to charity.
- In the case, of a return to your home only 25% of the total price will be refunded to you of the purchase price.
- In the case of a donation to a charity, we will send you a refund of 50% of the purchase price.
Exceptions - Items that cannot be returned
- Items sold on pre-order.
- Items sold at 50% off or more
- Items offered for free as part of a collaboration or contest
- Items that have already been assembled, partially or fully
To make a return, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are some situations where only a partial refund will be given: (if applicable)
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or has some parts missing for reasons that are not due to an error on our part.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once we receive and inspect the returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. We will also inform you of our decision on whether to approve or reject your refund request.
If your request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be sent to you.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have not yet received your refund, please check your bank account again first.
Proceed, contact your credit card entity as there may be a delay before your refund is officially posted.
Proceed, contact your bank. There is often a processing time required before a refund is posted.
If after completing all of these steps, you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items can be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items are not refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will only replace an item if it is defective or damaged. If in this case you would like to exchange it for the same item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 641 8th Avenue, Quebec City, QC, G1J 3M1, Canada.
If the returned item was identified as a gift at the time of purchase and was sent directly to you, you will receive a gift credit equal to the value of your return. Once we receive the returned item, a discount code will be sent to you.
If the item was not identified as a gift at the time of purchase, or if the gift giver preferred to receive the item first and give it to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will know that you returned the item.
To return a product, you must mail it to: 641 8th Avenue, Quebec City, QC, G1J 3M1, Canada.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from it.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes to receive your exchanged product may vary.
If you are shipping an item valued over $75, you should consider using a delivery service that allows you to track the shipment or purchase delivery insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive the item you return.